Company Description: Nanopore Diagnostics, LLC is a molecular diagnostics startup headquartered in St. Louis, MO. We are developing a rapid bacterial diagnostic test that will inform targeted antibiotic decisions during initial patient exams. The test will feature our core technology, the iNDxer, a nanopore-based sensor for quantifying target nucleic acids in complex samples.
Position Summary: Conduct technical research and platform development related to our core technology.
- Plan, execute, analyze, and draw conclusions from experimentation conducted with our nanopore sensor technology.
- Optimize data analysis pipelines.
- Contribute to the development of next generation versions of our technology platform
- Contribute to manuscripts and fundraising efforts.
- Opportunities will also exist to participate in other aspects of the early-stage startup environment.
- Degree in a biology or engineering field such as Biophysics, Bioengineering, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, or Biomedical Science (MS or higher).
- Experience with electrophysiology or nanopores (preferable nanopore-based single molecular detection) is strongly preferred.
- Computer programming skillsets are a plus (python, matlab, labview).
Compensation: $45-70k dependent on experience with an equity bonus package
VISA Sponsorship Available